Please Read Before Posting
Welcome to the Trails.com Community! It was created to be a place for outdoor enthusiasts to come together, ask questions and share tips so we can all make the most of our time outdoors!
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Don't use offensive language or photos.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community!