Your #1 request!

We like to hear from you about what you want on Trails.com. And boy, do you guys like to talk. Luckily we’re good listeners and what we’re hearing is you want more trails! More and more and more trails. THEN when we have those trails you want even more information about those trails! So here’s what we’ve done:

Since May 1st we have added over 45,000 new trails. We have a total of over 106,000 trails! And we’re not done yet. We also added:
  • Bigger maps
  • Interactive elevation graphs
  • More trail stats
  • More professional reviews and guides (premium feature)
  • New review layout
  • More trail photos

Comments

• How about an app for android users? You are ignoring a lot of current or prospective customers who don't appreciate being left out.  As there are lots of other good hiking apps that offer android versions, I will NOT renew if you don't provide an android app, as I am happy with my Samsung phone and don't plan to switch.
  • Randal G. said:
    How about an app for android users? You are ignoring a lot of current or prospective customers who don't appreciate being left out.  As there are lots of other good hiking apps that offer android versions, I will NOT renew if you don't provide an android app, as I am happy with my Samsung phone and don't plan to switch.
    Thank you for your interest in an Android App, Randal! We have definitely heard you, and an Android app is in the works! Please enter your email address here to be notified when it becomes available: https://www.trails.com/app/