Pin in wrong spot

Is there any way to report pins that are in the wrong place? I opened a pin that is located close to my house on the app map. It is for a hike that 1 hour 40 minutes drive from where pin is on the app map. Driving directions lead to the misplaced pin but the trail description is correct. I looked on the map where the trail is actually located and there are two pins there. They have different descriptions that are not as good as the pin that is in the incorrect place.

Comments

• Thanks for letting us know, Chelli! We definitely want to get this fixed. Please email me the details at [email protected] and we'll get it updated! 
  • Amanda L. said:
    Thanks for letting us know, Chelli! We definitely want to get this fixed. Please email me the details at [email protected] and we'll get it updated! 
    While you're at it, would you please move the pin on the website map for the Swamscott River Walk in Exeter, NH to the parking lot near the south end of Swasey Parkway at location 42.982523, -70.950261
  • Bob said:
    Amanda L. said:
    Thanks for letting us know, Chelli! We definitely want to get this fixed. Please email me the details at [email protected] and we'll get it updated! 
    While you're at it, would you please move the pin on the website map for the Swamscott River Walk in Exeter, NH to the parking lot near the south end of Swasey Parkway at location 42.982523, -70.950261
    Thanks for letting us know! We've updated this!