5 Easy Ways to Celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd
Earth Day is right around the corner on April 22nd, and we can't think of anything worth celebrating more!
Not sure how to honor this amazing planet we call home? No worries ... here are 5 simple ways to get in on the fun.
- Break out your bike! Leave your car in the garage for Earth Day. If the opportunity to enjoy the spring weather isn't enough to convince you, you'll single handedly be helping limit air pollution, AND getting a great exercise, to boot!
- Check out a local event. Many communities and parks will have an Earth Day Party, or something similar. Stop by for a fun opportunity for your family to learn together.
- Stop drinking bottled water. Get a reusable water bottle to save our planet from tons of plastic that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Share a picture of a recent outdoor adventure. Either find your favorite trail on Trails.com & post a photo, or share one right here in the comments. The more we show others the wonderful things this planet has to offer, the more they'll want to protect it.
- Saving the best for last ... Go on a hike! What better way to celebrate Earth, than getting outside and enjoying all the wonderful things it has to offer.