Join our Advisory Board!

We're looking for some opinions--yours specifically. We need your feedback on what we're doing right, what we're wrong, new features on our website and more! Help us make Trails.com better and become an even more valuable member of the Trails.com community.

What do I have to do?
Not much! Every once in awhile we'll send you a quick little email. All we want you to do is give us your feedback. Your HONEST feedback.

We might ask you to check out a new site feature or give an opinion on something we're thinking about doing. Or, maybe we will ask you to take a quick survey. We promise it will be easy.

If you're interested just send me a private message, or leave a comment below, and tell me you're ready for your opinion to be heard!

Melissa
Product Manager for Trails.com

Comments

• Kelli C.Kelli C.
    edited March 7

We're looking for some opinions--yours specifically. We need your feedback on what we're doing right, what we're wrong, new features on our website and more! Help us make Trails.com better and become an even more valuable member of the Trails.com community.

What do I have to do?
    Not much! Every once in awhile we'll send you a quick little email. All we want you to do is give us your feedback. Your HONEST feedback.

We might ask you to check out a new site feature or give an opinion on something we're thinking about doing. Or, maybe we will ask you to take a quick survey. We promise it will be easy.

If you're interested just send me a private message, or leave a comment below, and tell me you're ready for your opinion to be heard!

Melissa
    Product Manager for Trails.com

Hi Melissa, 

I would be interested in helping out:)  

Also! There are tons of amazing hikes in central eastern Utah that are not on Trails.com... Please let me know if you guys need help getting some of them published. My husband and I lived in Green River Utah for 4 months extensively exploring the San Rafael Swell and amazing hikes that are in Moab, but not in the crowded national parks. There are so many hidden hiking gems to share with the Trails community from this area. Let me know if I can be of help with this... I'm happy to do it:)

Kelli
  • Melissa Y.Melissa Y. admin
    edited March 7
    Thank Kelli!  I appreciate you taking the time to reach out and offer up your services. We are pretty busy adding a ton of new trails and cool new features to Trails.com, so we are very happy to be able to run ideas by some of our active members. 

I love, love, love that area of Utah. It's been awhile since I was there but Canyonlands in particular blew my mind. You and your husband are very lucky!! I'm doing a whirlwind week in southern Utah in early April and I'm very excited to see Utah again.

I know we are currently deficient in our trail listings in Utah, but I can tell you that it won't be like that for long. We are actively adding thousands and thousands of trails to Trails.com so stay tuned. 

In the meantime, please add any reviews or photos you may have! I know that area is stunningly beautiful. You must have some great photos!

Thanks for reaching out!