Welcome to the Trails.com Community Forums! We're so excited for the launch that we're kicking things off with a contest!
What's Up for Grabs?
- 5 Random winners will get a free 1-year Trails.com Premium Membership! (That gets you access to more than 65,000 trail guides, topo maps & more!)
- 5 Random winners will win a Trails.com Power Bank, perfect for powering up your devices when you're out on the trails.
How Do I Enter?
It's easy! There are two ways to enter ...
- Start a discussion on the Trails.com Forums
- Respond to someone else's discussion with a comment
That's it! Once you do, you'll automatically be entered to win the great prizes up for grabs.
When Is This Happening?
Right now! Take part in the Trails.com forums between now and February 28th for your chance to win.
Looking for the best way to get started? Check out these tips & tricks for making the most out of the Trails.com forums.
Official Terms and Conditions in the attached document.
Welcome to the Trails.com Community! It was created to be a place for outdoor enthusiasts to come together, ask questions and share tips so we can all make the most of our time outdoors!
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Don't use offensive language or photos.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community!
We have just released 1.0.3 version of the Trails app for iOS which bring some new features in addition to general bug fixed and stability improvements:
• We are delighted to introduce the all new Activity Feed in its own tab, which puts the your and your fellow adventurers’ activities front and center. Discover photos, new trails and meet people that love the outdoors!
• We loved how much you engaged with Wishlists and it was obvious that Wishlists deserve their own tab for easy access, so keep on adding trails!
• The improved trail mini cards allow you to switch between trails with a single swipe in the Explore tab.
• New users to the app will also enjoy an updated onboarding experience.
We love to hear from our users! Have an idea? Something not working? We welcome your questions and feedback!
If you enjoy using our app, we’d love a nice review!